Canberra Branch

Canberra Branch

Branch #2
Canberra Founded: 1927 Reestablished: 2015

Our history

The original Canberra branch grew rapidly with the influx of Australia’s first generation of federal public servants with an idealistic sense of duty to the Australian people. The Canberra & Monaro branch has been again active since 2015, following on from the original ANA Branch formed in 1927 which lived until the mid 20th century. The new branch is once again flourishing, and has begun to march to cultural renewal, flowering as a community culture and organisation advocating for our own interests.

One of many plaque's throughout Canberra memorialising the Canberra Branch's efforts in the capital (Limestone Avenue, Canberra).
Keen to get in touch?

Branch Documents

The Canberra Branch is fully incorporated, and has a constitution which is ratified by its members annually.

Comments are closed.