Charter of Principles
1. The cultivation of an Australian sentiment based on the maintenance of European-descent ethnic homogeneity
2. The development in Australia of a self-reliant ethnocentric community
existing in parallel to preexisting institutions.
3. Recognition and encouragement of high ideals of national life and character and the stimulation of Australian literature, art, science and industry
4. The cultivation of virtuous character development for all members.
5. The promotion in Australia of patriarchal family order.
6. The promotion of temperance in character and deed.
7. The promotion of charitable deeds to association members in needing